Frequently Asked Questions
Mineunit (capital “M”) is a group of companies established by professionals from different areas, including blockchain, cryptocurrencies, highload projects, marketing, and investments, to bring a whole new experience for different market players. Firstly, we wish to simplify the mining process and give the ability to open the cryptocurrency world to those without prior knowledge.
Secondly, we adopt a distributed computing business model as we believe this industry has a bright future ahead, and we plan to compete with industry leaders such as AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure in different areas, and we also aim to beat their prices and democratize computations with GPU acceleration. Our strategy idea is to popularize cryptocurrencies and help move the whole world forward to what we consider to be the Economics 2.0 concept.
While we believe that Mineunit is the door into the realm of blockchain that combines profitability of distributed computing and the interest in cryptocurrencies, mineunit (lower case “m”) is the key. In simpler words, mineunit is a box you plug in to start earning. If talking in more depth, mineunit is a sophisticated mix of hardware and AI-based software components designed to simplify entry for everyone wishing to earn via crypto investments. We do the powerlifting while you enjoy extra cash in your pockets.
The Mineunit Platform is a complex solution made from custom software responsible for your unit's mining capabilities, data encryption and protection of your personal data. It is a bridge between your physical device and the digital riches.A flexible system based on precise needs of our audience is one of Mineunit's key goals and we need you to help us build it. You, as a user, can shape the course of the project and share your vision with us via the Mineunit Club.
How does your AI work?
If put in simple English without dozens of sheets dedicated to technical mumbo jumbo, we are using AI and neural network technologies to understand how the market of cryptocurrencies operates. Our platform makes data-driven decisions based on the ever-shifting status quo of the market.
- Such factors as the difficulty and efficiency of mining as well as price prediction are used for mining
- Cryptocurrency price and trading volume prediction are used for capital management and semi-automated trading.
Our goal is simple: distributed computing in every household. Sophisticated algorithms and general automation of cryptocurrency mining the mineunit offers decreases the required entry level and is aimed at rising common awareness of modern-day technological capabilities.
We plan to go way beyond simple mining as we are to make the world a better place through distributed computing in a network that is capable of predicting natural disasters and solving humanitarian crises while giving you, the users, the loudest bang for your buck.
In simpler words, we rent technical capacity from your mineunit and address global problems within Mineunit’s geographicaly distributed network. Sophisticated algorithms run and analize the data in the distributed computing network and come up with solutions. After that is done we come back to you with profit.
We are currently in the R&D stage and working hard on finalizing the concept of mineunit. The possibility of a new GPU entering the market soon is high, hence our team wishes to utilize modern software to its fullest extent.
Yes, we know that waiting is hard, especially waiting for something as awesome as mineunit, hence we have developed the Mineunit Club in advance - a place where you can meet like-minded people, share knowledge and learn from some of the most influential people in the crypto industry.
The Mineunit Club is a centralized hub compiled of the unique knowledge base our team has generated over the past 5 years, lectures, courses, educational materials and a community of crypto enthusiasts, blockchain experts, and professional crypto investors.
We have created the perfect place to learn, share knowledge and have fun while surrounded by both pros and beginners united by a shared vision.
Mineunit Club is also the only place where our bonus and loyalty programs are active meaning you can earn and gain discounts from something as simple as being a member even before you get your hands on the mineunit.
- Learn from the best - our club is a unique learning opportunity for both beginners and savvy enthusiasts as we provide an exceptional take on the world of cryptocurrencies and allow for everyone to be the part of this growing movement.
- Socialize - We don’t just bring knowledge to your doorstep but we also bring together the people behind it. Talk, share, argue to find the truth - we’ve got it all.
- Gain through learning - we encourage the club members to take an active part in the life of the community and reward the best with points that may be exchanged for goods or additional bonus offers.
- Unique discount - our bonus and loyalty programs are only available for Mineunit Club members.
- Member: A member has access to Mineunit’s educational materials (although with some restrictions from premium content) and product updates. A Member can also take an active part in the community thus earning points and levels through our loyalty program. This status is great for beginners wishing to sink their toes into the crypto world.
- Premium: Premium users have full access to the content and educational materials shared in the Mineunit Club. They also have more flexibility when it comes to earning points as we reward more actions. The price you pay for the Premium account goes towards your purchase of the mineunit and you will be able to participate in its development.
- Guest Star: A Guest Start status is given to handpicked crypto enthusiasts and industry leaders we’ve invited to join our community. This status comes with extended functionality like forum moderation and the ability to write guest posts for our blog. Premium and Diamond users may also apply for the Guest Star status after reaching level 30.
We award activity in the club with points that may be exchanged for tokens during a specific token generation event. These points, provided you've gathered enough, can also be used as a special discount for purchasing the mineunit device.
We reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason. In particular, we may suspect any malicious intent behind the purchase of said order, such as scamming. Cancellation will be followed by related notification and return of paid funds. For details please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Yes. After you make a purchase, you will have access to your account, where you can change the shipping address.
We accept credit cards and cryptocurrencies as payment.
Mineunit is profitable simply because you are not spending a lot of your time learning how to start mining. We do all the hard work for you.
AI-based algorithms do not sleep, eat or rest but rather they are carefully picking the best strategy on which currency to sell and which to invest in. We also provide an option that allows us to personally manage your assets. Plug the device in and they will provide a loud bang for your buck 24/7.
We plan on providing users with a сustom debit card. Withdraw your funds from it with ease whenever the need arises.
Yes, they are. We store most of the assets of our active users in a cold wallet that is protected both digitally and physically. We also provide you with an asset management service thus ensuring that your capitals earn more instead of simply being frozen in one place.
A cold wallet is an offline server storage in a protected location. Think of it as a bank vault with real money inside. The only way to enter it is physical, hence we eliminate the risk of digital theft.
According to Wikipedia, the blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Each block typically contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is inherently resistant to modification of the data. It is an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way.
Go it? We didn't think so, thus we have prepared a definition for you in English people can actually understand. Blockchain is a technology that allows for distribution of data without it being copied.
Imagine an Excel sheet that is spread across a whole network of computers and it is regularly updated on all of them at once. That network is blockchain, a shared and continuously reconciled database.
Cryptocurrency mining is the process of verifying transactions and adding them to the public ledger (the shared DB of Excel sheets from earlier). The act of mining requires access to the internet and appropriate hardware that possesses enough computing power to continuously process encrypted data flows.
Bitcoin, the first of the cryptocurrencies designed by Satoshi Nakamoto was never intended to be a currency. As stated by Satoshi, he was developing a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. The network is used without double-spending and is 100% decentralized meaning there are no main servers or regulating authorities. And so the cryptocurrencies were born.
The currencies themselves are series of digital currencies designed as a medium of exchange, hence the currency part. Cryptography is used for verification and security of transactions, hence the crypto part. Combine the two and you will get the likes of Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin, Dash and more.